- FP II Industrial Automation and Robotics, Industrial Engineering - Automation Specialty or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in robot programming: ABB, KUKA, FANUC, YASKAWA.
- Proficiency in Process Simulate, Robotstudio, Workvisual, Roboguide, Motosim tools.
- Experience in the automotive sector: welding applications, handling, gluing, optical inspection.
- English B2.
- Availability for international business travels
- Creativity, proactivity, rigor and passion for engineering.
- Experience in artificial vision applications.
- Siemens TIA Portal knowledge.
- Experience in ROS systems.
- German language.
Breakdown of functions
- Conception of innovative robotized applications in highly technological industrial sectors and in projects of high difficulty.
- Integration in a multidisciplinary team throughout the execution of the entire project. Interlocution with internal staff - project team - and external - suppliers, client.
- Simulation, offline programming and commissioning of robots and auxiliary elements.
- Analysis of initial specifications and robotic or automation regulations, as well as verification of their compliance during project execution.
- Elaboration of robotic documentation associated with the projects.
- Programming progress reports
- Start-up assistance at customer's site
Name and surname *
Attached Curriculum vitae * (PDF format)
Presentation letter (PDF format)
[recaptcha* recaptcha-946 theme:light]
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.