Electrical Design Engineer
- Technical and/or Superior Engineering, specializing in electricity or similar.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the development of electrical engineering projects.
- Knowledge of field buses.
- English C1.
- Advanced proficiency in EPLAN and See Electrical design tools.
- Proactivity, rigor and a passion for engineering
- Experience in validating compliance with reference standards: EN13849, IEC61439, IEC60204.
- Interpretation of pneumatic diagrams.
- Availability for international business travels
- Experience in electrical design of installations for the automotive sector.
- PLCs and HMIs programming knowledge in Siemens TIA Portal
- Experience in turnkey projects.
- German language.
Breakdown of functions
- Participation in the electrical design of innovative industrial solutions in highly technological industrial sectors and in projects of high difficulty.
- Integration in a multidisciplinary team throughout the execution of the entire project. Interlocution with internal personnel - project team - and external - suppliers, client.
- Design and definition of electrical diagrams.
o Design of power cabinets, HMIs, peripherical boxes, etc.
o Electrical studies and calculations
o Selection of electrical materials and industrial automation devices
- Analysis of specifications and initial electrical regulations, as well as verification of their compliance during project execution.
- Follow-up of reception of electrical materials.
- Project cost control at the electrical level.
- Economic evaluation of offers from the point of view of electrical design and automation material.
Generation of the electrical documentation of the project.
Assistance during commissioning and start-up at the customer's site. On-site validation of electrical regulations.
Name and surname *
Attached Curriculum vitae * (PDF format)
Presentation letter (PDF format)
[recaptcha* recaptcha-946 theme:light]
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.